Christmas

Once again I apoligize for not posting sooner. I just didnt have any knitting mojo. But now its Christmas and I got some great knitting gifts.

The first one is of the kit my step mom and my dad got me. It is for " Krista" of White Lies designes. This is why I like Ravelry. My stepmom looked on my queue and saw I wanted to knit it so she got it for me. Thank you Karen!! I am knitting it in a beautiful turquoise.

The next gift is a book that Karen gave me. It is called the Knitting Way. I have already started reading it and it is really interesting.

My two step-brothers got me sock yarn. Adam gave me some Trekking yarn which i will knit into sock yarn. Noah gave me some On Your Toes sock yarn. Thank you brothers!!

Well that's about it. Happy Holidays to those who celebrate them.

No comments: